Finding leads is a pain. It's especially painful when you need them, quickly, and don't have an existing pipeline to tap into.
This Ability path will guide you step-by-step through how to:
- Define and identify leads for your business;
- Calculate how many leads you really need;
- Breakdown how to generate the leads needed;
- Build a Notion CRM to keep track of leads and prospects;
- Give guidance (and templates) on how to write proposals and send them out;
- Research, qualify and capture interesting prospects; and
- Walk-through another handy template for maintaining and tapping into your newly built pipeline system.
Who Is It For?
- Freelancers 🤠
- Consultants 🕴️
- Independent Contractors 💼
What Stage Of Business?
Already in business and confident winning projects, but in need of better systems and processes for generating and tapping into demand.
By the end of it, you'll have:
- 🏗️ A custom-built leads pipeline for managing your business;
- 🎯 A clear forecast and targets for lead generation; and
- 📃 A templatized proposal to save time on prospecting.