What are Email Subscribers?
Email subscribers are the individuals who have signed up to receive emails from your business. These individuals have given you their email addresses and permission to send them marketing and promotional messages.
Why are Email Subscribers Important?
Email subscribers are important because they are a captive audience that has expressed interest in your business and what you have to offer. They are more likely to engage with your emails and take the desired action, such as clicking on a link or purchasing a product. In addition, email subscribers can provide valuable data and insights that can help you tailor your marketing efforts and improve the effectiveness of your email campaigns.
How to Increase Email Subscribers
There are several ways to increase your number of email subscribers, including:
• Offering valuable, relevant content that is of interest to your target audience
• Providing an easy-to-use sign-up form on your website, social media channels, and other online platforms
• Providing incentives, such as discounts or exclusive offers, for individuals who sign up for your email list
• Using pop-ups, slide-ins, and other email capture techniques to encourage visitors to your website to sign up for your email list
• Leveraging the power of social media and other online platforms to promote your email list and encourage individuals to sign up
Industry Benchmarks for Email Subscribers
The average email subscriber rate across all industries is around 1-2%, according to data from email marketing platform Mailchimp. However, the email subscriber rate can vary widely depending on the industry and other factors, such as the quality of the content and the relevance of the offer to the target audience. For example, the email subscriber rate for the retail industry is typically higher than the average, while the email subscriber rate for the B2B technology industry is typically lower.