Monthly Active Users are individuals who have engaged with a business's products or services within a given month. This can include activities such as visiting the business's website, using its mobile app, or interacting with its content on social media.
Monthly Active Users are important because they indicate the level of engagement and usage of a business's products or services. A high number of Monthly Active Users means that the business is successfully retaining and engaging its customer base, while a low number of Monthly Active Users may indicate that the business is not effectively reaching and engaging its target audience.
There are several ways to increase the number of Monthly Active Users, including:
• Offering valuable, relevant products or services that are of interest to your target audience
• Providing excellent customer service to retain existing users and attract new ones
• Developing new products or services to expand your customer base and increase usage
• Expanding your sales channels, such as by selling online or through third-party retailers
• Leveraging the power of social media and other online platforms to promote your products or services and increase awareness among your target audience
• Providing incentives, such as discounts or exclusive offers, to encourage existing users to continue using your products or services and to attract new users
The average number of Monthly Active Users for a business can vary widely depending on the industry and other factors, such as the size of the business and the location. It is important for a business to benchmark its number of Monthly Active Users against other businesses in its industry in order to determine if its user base is in line with industry norms. This can help the business identify opportunities to increase its number of Monthly Active Users and improve its engagement and usage levels.