How can you attach a note to your Waypoint using Landmark? Why would you ever need to do it? And what is the deeper, subtle role of note-taking throughout the creative process?
We'll answer just two of those questions in this post.
How To Attach & View Your Notes
- From your Home Feed, select the 'Note' icon on the Waypoint or Practice block you want to jot something down on;
- In the dropdown space, write whatever your heart desires, then Press Save;
- When you want to read what you wrote, or see if you have any Notes for that Waypoint, just press the same Note icon from that Block;
- *You can also check if you have a Note on any Waypoint from your profile.
That's how you attach and view your notes.
What Are Notes Good For?
- Getting down an idea related to that Waypoint or Landmark, from the comfort of the couch;
- Offloading a nagging thought so you can be reminded to get it done later ('Remember to follow-up on...');
- Organising your thoughts based on easily accessible Waypoints (not just in folders upon subfolders upon subfolders).