If you’re looking for a marketing channel that gives you direct access to your audience, relies on trust and relationship-building to see results and isn’t about noise or bells & whistles; then email marketing might just be your best bet.
And when it comes to forming a strategy for this highly cost-effective strategy, it helps to consider a few key elements in your plan of attack.
In this template (the Email Hub), the areas included cover:
- A research library and workspace;
- Brainstorming tabs and kanban boards for ideation;
- Campaigns planning (in timeline and table views);
- Objectives setting;
- Competitors tracking;
- Strategy section;
- To-Dos list and tasks board;
- Emails list (with status-tracking and key metrics);
- Contacts database, with a pipeline built-in; and
- A performance tab to help track your email efforts.
The good thing about this template? You can adjust it as you like to meet your own needs—while saving a bunch of time on setting up the foundations.
Start planning your email marketing strategy with our pre-built template, today.