There are plenty of complicated Notion Habit Tracker Templates out there. As part of our Notion For Business Systems Course, though, we designed a challenge to create a highly minimal and simple habits tracker--just using icons.
This is the result of that challenge--so I thought I'd share it with you all here as a component!
Notion Habit Tracker Template
Let's take a look inside.
How the Habit Tracker works
- When you first open the template, you'll see a simple calendar view and a table view that shows you the current week.
- To add a new habit, click on the + icon at the bottom of the table and name your new habit;
- Select an icon to represent your habit, such as a book for reading or a running shoe for workouts.
Customizing your habits in the template
- The template comes with a few default icons for common habits: reading, workouts, and meditating.
- To customize the template, click on the icon in the top of the table and hit 'Rename'. You can then not only change the name but the icon for your template;
- For the monthly calendar view, you can add new entries by holding Alt and dragging items from one day to another (if you're using the name of the day, best to do this just straight down: e.g. 'Monday' to 'Monday').
In the weekly view, you can see a list of all your habits for the current week. Each habit is represented by its icon and has a checkbox next to it. Simply check the box when you complete the habit for the day. The template also tracks your progress and shows how many days were checked at the bottom of the table.
In the monthly view, you can see an overview of your habit tracking for the current month in a Calendar view.
How to duplicate and get started
To get started with our minimal Notion Habits Tracker Template, simply click the "Duplicate" button on the top right of the template page. This will create a copy of the template in your own Notion account, where you can customize it to your own needs. Then, all you have to do is start tracking your habits and watch your progress grow!