In this tutorial, we'll walk you through each section of the template and provide use cases to help you understand how you can integrate it into your own Notion business workspace and workflows.
Table of Contents
- Overview of the CRM 2.0 System
- Managing Contacts
- Working with Segments
- Creating and Utilizing Lists
- Scheduling Meetings
- Analyzing Activation
- Defining Personas
- Organizing Organizations
- Building and Customizing Pipelines
- Use Cases
Overview of the CRM 2.0 System
The Notion CRM 2.0 system is designed to keep your customer relationship management organized and efficient. Key components include:
The contacts page serves as a comprehensive list of all your business contacts. You can quickly add new contacts, assign them to lists, and filter views by different criteria. For example, you can use the 'By Segment' view to breakdown your full contacts list into various segments (which you've assigned).
Working with Segments
Segments are groups of contacts based on demographics, personas, or other factors. To add contacts to a segment, simply click the contacts relational property and select the appropriate contacts from your database.
Segments are essential for creating lists, which we'll cover in the next section.
Creating and Utilizing Lists
Lists are collections of segments used for various marketing purposes, such as email campaigns or ad targeting. To create a list, simply add the desired segments, and the template will automatically pull in the associated contacts.
Lists are useful when creating pipelines, as you can filter views by specific lists and track the progress of contacts through different stages.
The meetings page allows you to schedule meetings directly within the CRM template. Create templates for different meeting types (e.g., client introductory calls or daily standups), link contacts to meetings, and view all scheduled meetings in a calendar view.
The activation tab provides a summary of each segment, showing the percentage of contacts that are active and the percentage that are in conversation--as well as other stages of your pipeline. This information is useful for understanding the overall engagement of your contacts within each segment.
The personas section lets you create detailed user personas for your business. Add specific contacts to persona types and provide information on pain points, goals, use cases, psychographics, and demographics to create a comprehensive persona profile.
The organizations tab allows you to group contacts by their respective organizations. Link contacts to organizations, or add contacts directly from the organization view.
Building and Customizing Pipelines
Pipelines are board views that represent different stages of your customer relationship management process. Customize pipelines based on lists, source, timeframes, or personas. Here's how to create a new pipeline:
- Click the "New Pipeline" button.
- Choose the list, source, or other criteria for the pipeline.
- Adjust filters as needed.
You can also drag contacts directly from the contacts widget into specific pipelines and stages. This feature is useful for quickly updating contact information and statuses without having to open each contact individually.
Use Cases For This Notion CRM Template
Here are some examples of how you can use the Notion CRM 2.0 template in your own business:
- Email marketing campaigns: Use lists to segment your audience and tailor email content based on demographics, interests, or other factors.
- Lead nurturing: Create pipelines to track leads as they progress through your sales funnel, moving them from one stage to another as they engage with your content and sales team.
- Account management: Organize your contacts by organization, allowing you to quickly access information about specific clients and track your interactions with them.
- Sales team collaboration: Use the meetings feature to schedule internal and external meetings, such as client calls, team meetings, or sales presentations.
- Persona-based marketing: Define detailed personas for your target audience, then use this information to create highly targeted marketing campaigns or sales strategies.
- Reporting and analytics: Monitor the activation and engagement of your contacts within each segment to identify areas for improvement or growth opportunities.
The Notion CRM 2.0 template offers a powerful and flexible solution for managing your customer relationships. By understanding the different features and incorporating them into your business workflows, you can streamline your sales, marketing, and account management processes, leading to more efficient operations and better customer experiences.
To get started with this template, you'll need a Pro Landmark Membership account--which you can signup for on this page, or learn more about here.
For those seeking a more comprehensive solution, consider checking out our Landmark OS model. This all-in-one Notion business operating system template is designed to help you manage every aspect of your business, from project management and team collaboration to sales and marketing efforts. With Landmark OS, you'll have everything you need to streamline your operations and boost productivity.