This template gives you a list of some common preset Notion reminders to edit, customize and try out for yourself. You can use it as your own Reminder Tasks database, or simply take a closer look at how each Reminder is configured, by duplicating the whole template workspace into your Notion account.
The presets included are:
- On the day reminder
- 1 day before
- 1 week before
- Recurring daily reminder
- On the day reminder button automation.
How to Use the Notion Reminders Template
- Edit the preset Notion reminder you'd like to use;
- Customize the dates and times for the event or due date and when you'd like to be reminded;
- Duplicate any reminder presets you'd like to re-use;
- Customize the recurring database template to setup a Daily reminder; or
- Use the button automation to quickly add a fresh 'On the day' reminder task, with the preset already setup.
When to Use Notion Reminders
Whether you're managing personal to-dos, juggling multiple projects in a team, or coordinating tasks in a fast-paced agency setting, this template is designed to keep you on top of your game.
Furthermore, the Recurring Reminder feature makes it an ideal choice for tasks that need to be done on a daily basis. It's perfect for tasks like checking emails, updating project statuses, or any routine task that you want to be reminded of each day.
Try it out for yourself.