Project management is most effective when there are consistent processes in place. As a solo or freelance business owner, you have enough on your plate to think about--and creating a system to stay on track of everything probably isn't going to get the airtime it deserves.
We've built this component to help you:
- Quickly forecast and ground your business objectives with a Causal, customizable model;
- Create and add Objectives to a linked Notion database;
- Create and link projects and campaigns across business areas;
- Create and track progress on tasks, as they link and relate to key projects and objectives; and
- Gain a consolidated overview of what's going on in your business, where the priorities lie and what's coming up next.
Who Is It For?
- Freelancers 🤠
- Consultants 🕴️
- Independent Contractors 💼
What Stage Of Business?
- This ability stack will be most useful for business operators that are looking to scale their existing activities, but are having trouble keeping track of everything while doing so.
By the end of it, you'll have:
- A fully customizable objectives tracker in Notion;
- A tailored project and task management system, setup and linked across all key business areas; and
- A system in place for tracking progress and holding yourself accountable on key performance indicators and metrics.